Thursday, September 21, 2006

Waiting for the Doc's verdict

I'm already training 6 days a week. However, I've been holding back on the duration of each session (just doing 30-60 minutes). I'm boiling to do more, but there is one last thing I need to do before I register for a race in 2007. Because of my physical "limitation" (you can read yesterday's post for more details), I need my doctor's approval. I have an appointment next week. I know I'm fine to do this stuff. But I fear an overly conservative opinion from my doctor. They really encourage moving and doing a lot of exercise, but I can't help it, it's stressing me out. In 7 days, I'll be able to have specific goals and put a plan together! Arggg I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Caroline. I'm sure since you are doing the two least stressful of the disciplines he/she will approve it. I also think that when you want something and work for it (like you are), that the stars will align to help you along the way. Good luck. I'll enjoy reading your journey.

P.S. Your dog is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree... you are picking the ones often recommended as therapy after injuries from other sports :-)

See ya out there!

Caroline said...

Thanks so much! I see it the same way, I suppose the doc won't have any issue with that. I just don't want to plan anything and be disappointed if my doc doesn't agree.