Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Aquabike???
Aquabike. Or Two-Third of a triathlon. Swim, Bike.
In some sort of frenzy, I decided to commit for an Aquabike competition for next summer (2007). Nuts? Sort of. If I could, I would go for the entire thing (add running here), but life decided otherwise for me. I'll explain in a bit.
For now, let's just say that I've always admired triathletes and thought I would never be part of this world, until recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome to multisports :-)!
Which distance aquabike are you going for?
Thank you! :)
Well for now, in Ontario, they are only introducing Aquabike in Half-Ironmen or Ironmen distances.
I realize this is a big chunk for a first race, but I will go for Half-IM. I'm a good swimmer, an average biker, and fortunately, I have almost a year to get better!
Post a Comment